We invite everyone to make a donation to the Louisiana Bar Foundation. A gift demonstrates belief in our mission to preserve, honor and improve our system of justice. Your generosity will also help strengthen the programs we support and the services we provide.
Annual support provides a dependable source of unrestricted gifts that may be applied to the areas of greatest need. There are a variety of ways for Fellows to make an annual donation:
Other ways to make a donation to the Louisiana Bar Foundation:
- Annual Support Statement - Mailed to all Fellows on their anniversary date
- Spring and Fall Annual Drive - Mailed in the Spring and Fall to Fellows
- Summer Newsletter - The summer newsletter and donation envelope are mailed to Fellows in June
- Year End Gift - The winter newsletter includes an opportunity to make the LBF a priority among the organizations supported at year end
- LSBA Check-off - The LSBA dues and section statements include a LBF check-off box.
- Become a Fellow -Louisiana Bar Foundation membership is a statement of commitment to fairness and equal access for all to the justice system.
- Memorial and Tribute gifts - Make a donation in honor of or in memory of a loved one, friend or colleague
- Corporations and Foundations - Join the growing list of Louisiana corporations and foundations who support the LBF
Make a donation today!